Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a great week! Back into a routine and only 6 hours at Kohls!!!!

Tuesday night Jeff and I worked Booster Club concessions during the boys basketball game. We invited 2 other couples to work with us and we were quite a team! Abby and her boyfriend went out for dinner to celebrate their 6-month anniversary. Awww.....

Bryn and Paige were hoping for some more snow days this week as we accumulated about 10" over Thursday and Thursday night. The snow is really pretty and fluffy and nice to shovel.

Friday I had a beautiful day first attending my regular step class, then staying home and cleaning the rest of the day. My house really needed it after all those extra holiday hours working at Kohls! We met Kristin, Carlo, Bella and Lucy at St Anthonys for their monthly fish fry that evening to celebrate Carlo's 40th birthday. Jeff even bought him a birthday beer. Abby went bowling with a group of friends and invited Bryn along. Bryn said they helped her to throw one ball.

Saturday I did spend most of my day at Kohls and took a little extra time after work to go through those loaded clearance racks. The kids stayed home and cleaned at my request. Jeff had a big pan of mostaciolli ready when I came home! Abby's boyfriend went to the Purdue/Madison basketball game compliments of Abby's Christmas present. Abby was disappointed when her boyfriend announced he had finally found someone to take to the game. She assumed it would be her! He did invite her over to dinner afterward. All is good.

Today I grocery shopped, then baked and cooked. Abby and Paige went to church, then to the mall to spend some of their Christmas loot. Bryn had a friend over to tutor her in BioChem. This friend did well in the class and is now studying pre-Pharmacy at UWMadison. We're now focused on paying enrollment & housing deposits and finding scholarships for Bryn for next year. And the dreaded FAFSA! I'm getting better on my Wii Fit, but it says I really need to get on it more often!

No comments: