Sunday, January 17, 2010

No pictures this week. I think I'm not used to my new camera yet and Jeff's been taking my place at a lot of events with my extra jobs. I had to work til close (10:30pm) at Kohls 2x this week for the first time ever. It's a lot of work getting the store all straightened up before leaving!

I'm seriously considering stopping coloring my hair. It can't be good for your body. This will truly test my vanity. We'll see how long I hold out.

Paige started attending Softball Open Gym held once a week by the senior members of the high school softball team. The older girls give the younger attendees tips and just some good practice on their skills hoping to prepare them for team tryouts. Paige is all signed up for Little League for this summer whether or not she plays for the high school. Today Paige bowled to earn money to attend workcamp this summer with church. Thank you to all who donated. Paige was recognized for her fundraising efforts.

Bryn checked in with the podiatrist again Thursday morning and was given the OK to drive again. Boy, was she excited! She's to walk with one crutch (like a cane) for 2 weeks, then begin to try walking without the crutch. Her bone is healing well. She's also been encouraged to add cycling to her workout routine to strengthen her legs to be ready to run track. Bryn's big assignment now is writing scholarship essays. This should keep her quite busy for a while. She's also considering applying to Viterbo because they're really seeking her out.

Abby's been piling on the hours at Hallmark and looking for a possible internship for the summer. She'll be officially changing her major to Communications, so I immediately relate it to Public Relations. And of course, I'm helping the search.

We've all been utilizing the Wii Fit still. It really is a nice tool to have right at home to do some good core exercises.

No comments: