Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been working so hard on my presentation for UW-La Crosse, I completely forgot to blog!

We celebrated Bryn's birthday last Monday (9th) during the hour and a half she was home that day. A couple friends donned her with balloons she got to carry around school for the day. Jeff took Theo in bright and early to the vet to get his teeth cleaned - which means anesthesia. Jeff picked him up at the end of the day and Theo was so out of it. He cried and cried so we kept him closeby all evening.

Wednesday (11th) evening the high school put on a Donkey Basketball game. Yes, students and teacher actually rode donkeys! The game was a fundraiser for the Junior Prom. My friend Carrie and I went because we were curious and wanted to see the all the kids. It was fun, but kind of strange.

Bryn and Paige had off school Thursday (12th). This didn't exclude Bryn from having track practice.

Friday we welcomed Abby back home for spring break. She was able to get a ride from a girl in Hartland so I met them out that way. She got into the van holding a goldfish she is pet-sitting and I therefore had to be cautious of potholes as I drove so as to not make waves. Abby's first assignment upon arriving home was exchanging her loaner cell phone for a new replacement phone at the cell phone store because we received the replacement 10 days earlier to our home address explaining we had 10 days to do so! It went smoothly.

Paige has had several practices with her piano accompanist for Solo & Ensemble and she says Paige has a very difficult piece and is making great progress.

Saturday evening Abby, Bryn and Paige met at the mall to dress shop for Chad & Robbyn's wedding this weekend. Amazingly, they all found a dress within 2 hours! And stayed within the $ limit I set! I think we still have to get shoes though.

No comments: