Sunday, November 11, 2007

busy week

Paige and I checked up on our geocaching hitchhiker, Clover, and saw he was found yesterday and is on his way to Vermont. It's really exciting! You can click on the geocaching link to see what this is all about.

I was met Monday morning at work with a great surprise! A pricey gift card to the Apple store for a bonus. It also had conditions: I could only use it on myself. My boss knew I had just lost my phone and also that I never had an iPod, so the exact amount of the gift equalled the amount of an iPhone... so now I am the owner of my own iPhone. It's so cool! I've loaded a few picture and iTunes and it seems to work so smoothly! Of course I've placed a link at the right.

Last Tuesday night, I went out for dinner with my girls' babysitters, Wendy and Robin. They're such nice people. I'm so glad that they think to get me out once in a while. Their kids are just a bit older than mine so listening to their stories is invaluable.

Abby had an easy week starting school at 11:00am on Tuesday and Thursday while Bryn was testing and the school had to be kept as quiet as possible (juniors and seniors had late start time). Abby actually had an art field trip on Thursday that started at 9:00am. Luckily her friend Erin called and woke her up at 9:20. The bus left at 9:30.


Paige competed in the city-wide "Best of the Best" Tae Kwon Do tournament. She won a medal for her form and breaking her boards. She broke 2 sets of wood boards each on her first try! She was grouped with many girls a belt above her.

Bryn and Abby woke up early Saturday morning to rake yards for Student Council. Then Abby cheered her friend, Ali who won Menomonee Falls Junior Miss, on as she competed for Junior Miss Wisconsin. Ali didn't win.

Kristin, Bella and Lucy were going to come over today to check out the swingset, but we had a new family program at church that took most of our morning and afternoon is naptime! Jeff's taking down the swingset and Kristin and Carlo intend to rebuild it in their backyard.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Bella asked after her nap, "see Uncle Jeff?". She's funny.