Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My First Entry


I think the fall school rush has settled. Ah! The sign of relief!

Jeff and I just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary amidst the high school Homecoming and a Packers game. Also my work seems to have given me a breather after 2 months of extra hours. I'm thankful.

Here's Abby and her boyfriend, Alex, on their way to Homecoming last weekend. Homecoming had a jungle theme and Abby borrowed this zebra dress. With a lot of help from her friend, Kendal's, mom Abby's now has a flashy red belt and was altered to fit her perfectly. Abby is recovering from a very busy Homecoming week last week playing Powderpuff football against the junior girls and winning! She decorated the high school very early Saturday morning and then danced the night away.


Bryn is doing great on Cross Country! She runs in Sectionals this Saturday and is hoping to qualify for State. She's the #1 varsity runner at the high school! (I'll get her picture up tomorrow.)


Paige just finished her Cross Country season at the middle school and was honored for being one of the four most consistent top runners on her team. Paige just tested for her high green belt last Saturday for Tae Kwon Do - if she passes she will begin sparring (fighting with an opponent).

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Nice blog! Of course your layout and header looks much nicer than mine. Maybe you'll have to design one for me!